Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Pomona Valley DrinkFest - Wine, Spirits, Beer, Food Tasting & Music Festival
Saturday, March 30, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
DRINKfest Block Party.
Enjoy UNLIMITED Tastings *Wine, *Spirits, Beers, Food Trucks, Live Music.
SATURDAY March 30th
12pm-1pm *VIP Early Entry, Unlimited Wine & Spirits Samplings
1pm-5pm Unlimited Beer Samplings
Taste Delicious gourmet food, desserts and treat samples from restaurants & food trucks in the area (full food servings sold seperately).
5pm-9pm Pomona Gallery Art Walk & Farmers Market
9pm-4am Pomona Nightlife with 20+ venues
Help out your local Community by Partying in a safe, social and entertaining environment while meeting some great new people. Dining & Entertainment Guide
This event will be held at the Locust Plaza, hosted by the Babylon Restaurant & Hookah Lounge featuring a sneak preview of the new 2nd Street Restaurant & Tavern.
Downtown Pomona is a safe, clean, friendly, historic urban neighborhood that serves as a regional destination for arts, antiques, retail & entertainment. http://www.downtownpomona.org
DRINKFEST is a Drinks, Food & Music Festival promoting arts & entertainment in your local community to help businesses succeed.
- *VIP Tickets Only for Early Entry, Wine & Spirits. 21+ with ID to participate.
- All Unlimited Drinks and Samples are while supplies last.
- THIS EVENT WILL BE FILMED. ATTENDEES ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BY ATTENDING THEY MAY BE FILMED AND BROADCAST.
- This event is indoor & outdoor, rain or shine. Due to the limited capacity, cancellations and refunds are allowed up to 24 hours before the event. No refunds within 24 hours of the event. This Event will SELL OUT!
- Celebrity schedules change, therefore organizers are not responsible for non-attendance of listed and scheduled personalities.
When & Where
Founded in 1989, the NCIAA.org is the official advocate and trade association of Professionals in the Nightlife & Club Industry. Our mission is to represent, preserve, protect, educate, promote and support the economic, social and cultural contributions that provide a safe and vibrant nightlife & club industry community.